Linked Events

• CMN: May 05, 2009
  • CMN [CANCELED]: May 28, 2009

Author Topic: CMN Reborn!! (May)  (Read 6804 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
CMN Reborn!! (May)
« on: April 20, 2009, 18:50:01 »
Nathaniel had a day in mind for our

Reservoir Dogs & Cash N Guns theme night....add some Westshore pizza and we have a date!!!

My place for the next one....Dragon...what day were you thinking???

Then...maybe Dave could suggest a few favorites for his place for the next one...

[edit: linked to calendar]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 14:43:30 by Dragon »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: CMN REBORN!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 10:21:32 »
Tuesday night, first solid week of May, so I guess that would be the 5th.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 19:51:49 »
I'm game for that. I can head over after work. I get out at 5:30. I start a class at SPC on the 18th so after that my calendar will be pretty full.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 13:35:48 »
Just when we thought we'd finally have time over the summer for all of us to get together...  :'(  Well, anyway, best of luck to you in college Dave. From what I heard last week, it sounds like the summer class schedule will be longer (meaning more time to complete your assignments) than the fall classes at SPC anyway.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 08:35:59 »
That's pretty Ironic  >:(  Dragon is off school, I am off busy season and now DAVE is taking classes!!

When will it end!!!?!?!?!   :D

Anyway...are we on for May 5th?  What time to you think you could be at my place Dave?  Nathaniel and I can go pick up the pizza and have it ready for your arrival!

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 10:14:52 »
Of course, I'd have to wait until Beth got home from work, which is usually around 5:15, so it's probably best to estimate my arrival around 6PM.

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 16:41:35 »
I'm just taking a spanish class. Mon and Wed 6:00 til 8:40. I can be at your place prob. around 6 to around 6:30.  Leaving around 10ish. Sound OK?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 00:52:38 »
That's cool. I was just going to ask what class you were taking. Beth has been thinking about taking Spanish too. I'm sure it will be quite useful in this area.

As far as doing the theme night (movie & game), I'm not sure how long Reservoir Dogs is and if we'd have much time for Cash N Guns, since it's a week night and I know Charles likes to go to bed early. 

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:33 »
I'm really only going to have time for the movie and that's about it. Are we all chipping in for food? Pizza?

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 12:34:26 »
Sounds fine with me. You guys like chicken on pizza?

Since it's not going to be a theme night, are we still planning to watch Reservoir Dogs (I can't ever spell that right the first time!) or are we going to watch something else?

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 15:29:35 »
Wish I could join, but Tuesday is my busy night. I get out of work around 7:30pm usually.
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 06:55:36 »
Chicken on pizza is ok with me. Any movie ideas? I'll come up with some suggestions.

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 18:20:10 »
I'm open for a Blu Ray suggestion...

As for chicken on pizza...have you ever had the BBQ chicken pizza from Jets?  Pretty Fab.

But my favorite pizza is from Westshore...ever had that?

cinemax

• Gold Level
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 21:03:32 »
I got a non-bluray suggestion. Hot Fuzz from the makers of Shaun of the Dead. Pretty funny and it's been a few years since I watched it. I also have Black Hawk Down on BR.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 22:49:11 »
Two great choices! Its been a while since I've seen either one of those.