Author Topic: Tyco pairs  (Read 4575 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Tyco pairs
« on: December 03, 2011, 13:12:55 »
here are some pictures of tycos i have that have a counter part like th 27mhz and 49mhz or i have the mini.here are most of them

i do have more but this is a start
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: Tyco pairs
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 16:34:39 »
here are some of my pairs

and the 9.6v harley truck i just bought thats on the way i already had a brand new mini

well this is almost a pair lol if only the 49 car was a tad bit bigger lol

the original twin turbo indys (before marlboro and miller)

Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 19:08:20 »
very nice i love that you have a box hammer.

i forgot all about all my paired traxx vehicles haha and my ferrari's, and lambo's.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 00:07:46 »
thanks man,,alot of those pictured are brand new never opened at all,,the black hammer is brand new also hell its never even touched the ground,carpet,tile nothing lol
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 09:32:52 »
do you have a box for the black one, cause i've never seen one in a box, the yellow ive seen a few.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 12:06:33 »
yeah the black one was in that box brand new i just broke the seal the other day myself and put the green one in it because it has sentimental value to me

this is how it came brand spanking new
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 12:29:56 »
i actually like the yellow in the box better haha

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 13:32:53 »
yeah me to lol becaue of the graphics!!! plus the green one means alot to me so i wanted it protected,,the black is badass looking though with the chrome windshield and all
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 14:02:01 »
ohh yeah!, i have a black body too! came on my harley truck cause the back body mounts are broke on the harley body, but i'll fix that.