Author Topic: My project Yellow Bandit  (Read 9721 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 13:30:23 by czstycor/c »
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

olds45512

• Silver Level
Re: My project Yellow Bandit
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 16:58:49 »
All the parts you linked are correct. I would just use the radio gear your going to get for the tamtech, you should be able to buy a second receiver or since its cheap enough just buy a second system for the bandit. The 2.4 will be much better than the older style am and 2.4 has a real short antenna so it wont have to stick out of the body. What are you looking to have done on the outlaw for your brother?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 21:16:34 »
i want it hobby grade,but to look stock, i don't know what battery you would use unless there is some tiny lipo that would fit in the original battery tray, i'd want it to be able out run a bandit, or stay with one. and with the engine on the back be a wheelie king
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 21:19:41 »
im sure i can come up with something, as far as looking stock thats not a problem. just let me know when you wanna send it.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 21:24:43 »
you could change out the motor if you want its just i wouldn't know what to put in there.

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2011, 21:55:55 »
i just tore my mini apart to see what im dealing with and modding yours wont be a problem.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 22:02:45 »
i'll probably send it friday

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 22:04:09 »
Cool sounds good, I will pm you my info.

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 09:51:05 »
The only part im not sure about on my eliminator build is the servo horn which is the piece that screws to he servo that the tie rods hook to, after 18 years of building rc I have a huge stash of misc parts so I just used what I had laying around, I plan on takeing it off and going to the hobby store to match it up and buy a couple I will mail you one when I ge them.

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 21:25:59 »
I have a timya pistal remote if your interested in it