Author Topic: TYCO RC PARTS LOT! BANDIT, TURBO HOPPER, ELIMINATOR, WILD THING & MORE!  (Read 7991 times)

Gamester

• Silver Level
Hey guys,

Here is a good chance to get some hard to find Tyco parts for your Bandit, Turbo Hopper, Eliminator, Wild Thing, ect.  I am auctioning off all my spare Tyco parts...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120862994036

Good luck on the auction :)

poptart

• Gold Level
Dont know if you'd part a few things but i really could use 3 things,,,the heads up intsructions,the chrome bandit windshield and the 49mhz twin turbo remote,,,id pay ya dearly for them through paypal,,,anyways just let me know and maybe we could put together a deal
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

Gamester

• Silver Level
Hey poptart,

If the lot doesn't sell as a whole, I would then part it out.  Lets give folks a shot at the whole lot first ;)

poptart

• Gold Level
ok man that sounds fair.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

stussels

• Silver Level
oh hell poptart just buy the lot.  seems like a decent deal if ya got the room and have a need or think you will have a need for those parts. 

poptart

• Gold Level
man i sure would but i dont need all that stuff all mine are mint or new in the box my bandit just has a 1/4 inch marks on the windshield and it drives me nuts lol,,and my heads up instructions are torn,, and i just need the  the 49mhz twin turbo remote. so i tell you what i only need those 3 things so ill buy the lot take those 3 things out and sell you the rest for half of what i paid.
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

Stubby Pickle

• Copper Level
Poptart you win this auction theres a few items I might want