Author Topic: Tyco Recoil?  (Read 5019 times)

nixzero

• Bronze Level
Tyco Recoil?
« on: April 22, 2012, 23:54:52 »
Anyone heard of the Tyco Recoil?  I'm convinced it doesn't exist, my only proof for it is that it was one of the cars in the "Tyco RC: Assault with a Battery" videogame and I found some Yahoo question from a guy looking for it's remote.  From the game screenshot, it looks like a normal truck, but the Yahoo question described it similarly to a Rebound.  Can anyone confirm or deny that it was made?  Thanks!

stan

• Gold Level
Re: Tyco Recoil?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:04:45 »
yeah there was one here at a storage sale new in box for $10.  looked like a babies toy so i just mossied on

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:28:40 »
maybe im thinking about the rewinder

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 01:07:04 »
One of our members sold one on eBay a while back.

Tyco Recoil Truck, it has what looks like an Eliminator-like body and has fixed axles (front dont turn side to side, more like the Rebound).
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

nixzero

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 09:55:42 »
Aw, man!  Too bad I just found the forum!  Oh well.  It's totally driving me nuts that the only picture I have of this vehicle is a pixelated PSX screenshot.  At least I know it was actually produced, now.  One more toy to add to my wish list!  ;D

just_chilin

• Bronze Level
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 19:51:38 »
i know its been a while, but of anyone is still interested in knowing what a recoil looks like, this is it:

I was the one that sold it on ebay a while back, it was a sweet truck, reminded me of a rebound when you drove it. Kinda miss the little guy....