Author Topic: Rare Tyco FX-4 (Orange)  (Read 8581 times)

Indigo_man

• Copper Level
Rare Tyco FX-4 (Orange)
« on: May 20, 2012, 17:18:00 »
Hi Guys,

I just came across this site when I was looking for some additional info about
the Tyco FX-4.  My parent cleaned out the attic and gave me back some toys from
my childhood , including this car  :D
A nice surprise to see this one back after ... 20 years I guess ( I'm 30 now :o )

The condition is very good.
The battery pack and charger are still working, there's no real damage (only a  few scratches)
The 2 rear lights don't work but the 2 others do.

I just figured out that this car is rather rare but does anyone know the value ?
I'm not sure if I want to sell it but maybe I'll place it on ebay.

PS.  I'm living in Belgium (Brussels) / don't know if selling outside Europe is
interesting with the shipping cost or other ?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.

Attached some nice pictures. I can post some
more later.

Regards

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: Rare Tyco FX-4 (Orange)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 19:58:13 »
Very nice !!!,,, great job on not destroying it many years ago,I've got the matching twin from another member on here and would love to have yours also
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

djuio28

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 00:15:26 »
how much do you want?

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:33:52 »
Wow super rare. I have only seen the Orange one in the catalogs. Hard to say what its worth so pretty much its worth what someone will pay either to add to their collection or nostalgic purposes.may just want to keep it to give to your kid or kids one day. Show them how real toy rc cars were made.

stussels

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 11:00:01 »
friedchicken you should work that deal to park it beside its sibling you have.  a nice, rare pair to have

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 23:24:02 »
i would like it haha.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 23:33:58 »
I actually sold mine to someone on here.he now has the mini and full size one boxed and I will let him remain anonymous unless he decides to reveal himself.it was a hard choice but I needed some motorcycle riding gear and good thing to because I got my class m on the 13th.

stussels

• Silver Level
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 11:23:10 »
oh i missed that.  well motorcycle gear is an acceptable reason to sell tycos.   on that note, poptart, buy that thing! ;D

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 09:46:41 »
congrats on the L's friedchick now you can ride passengers and at night legally lol and thanks again they look perfect together  ;D,,and if he'll ship to me then i sure will stuss!!,then I'm gonna have to turn over every stone in the world to find a orange mini to have a complete set of all the mhz.lol
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 13:31:53 by poptart »
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

Indigo_man

• Copper Level
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 06:33:07 »
Wow super rare. I have only seen the Orange one in the catalogs. Hard to say what its worth so pretty much its worth what someone will pay either to add to their collection or nostalgic purposes.may just want to keep it to give to your kid or kids one day. Show them how real toy rc cars were made.

Thanks for your comment ,  it's indeed a nice way to remember my childhood , I decided to keep it  8)