Author Topic: mini Tyco Hammer value?  (Read 4293 times)

acheckeye

• Copper Level
mini Tyco Hammer value?
« on: July 09, 2012, 16:47:27 »
I recently came across a few old rc cars from my childhood, and the most intriguing was a mini Hammer.  I've searched everywhere and still can't come across another one to find the value of it.  I'm not sure if it works, but it seems to be in pretty good shape, minus the battery cover and controller battery cover.  Does anyone have a some idea of it's value?

I also came by a Tyco Fast Traxx(max heat), a Radio Shack Black Wolf II, and an XRC Tirestorm.  Still searching for the mini Eliminator I know is there.

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: mini Tyco Hammer value?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 19:02:59 »
It's hard to say without seeing it in person,,or a few detailed pictures,,,but I'm a collector and i paid $108 for my new in the box mini hammer a few months ago first one id seen in a year or two for sale,,there was or is 1 on Ebay now with no remote and no box in so so condition if you want to look and see what it's up to or sold for,,hope this helps a little.,,and btw is that mini eliminator in the box??? ;D if so i want it
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

acheckeye

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 20:55:01 »
It's hard to say without seeing it in person,,or a few detailed pictures,,,but I'm a collector and i paid $108 for my new in the box mini hammer a few months ago first one id seen in a year or two for sale,,there was or is 1 on Ebay now with no remote and no box in so so condition if you want to look and see what it's up to or sold for,,hope this helps a little.,,and btw is that mini eliminator in the box??? ;D if so i want it

No luck finding it on ebay or finding the old listing, which sucks since i'd like to know the value to sell it.

Unfortunately, the mini eliminator isn't in the box.  Probably works and in good shape, wherever it might be.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 23:42:40 »
i got a nice mini working condition, for 30, not super valuable
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

acheckeye

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 16:18:42 »
I thought they'd be worth a bit more than that.  Oh well