Author Topic: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2013)  (Read 12885 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
eBay Auctions-TYCO-2013-
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 11:48:50 »
new year, new auctions!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: eBay auctions TYCO R/C (2013)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 19:45:16 »
Hey everyone! Thanks for keeping these threads going! If you could please follow up with any of the auctions that you see closed to give others be best place to look for the going rates. Photos, especially for the rare vehicles, are also a plus to have.  8)
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Tycoturbohoppers#1

• Bronze Level

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 22:48:32 »
Hello whoever is left on here. Just wanted to comment (vent) about tycos on ebay.  There has been pure garbage on there selling for primo prices. Very dissapointing.

That is all.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 18:47:22 »
Another reason why I think it's great that you guys are keeping things going here - to keep people informed about what the reasonable prices should be.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 19:08:21 »
Here is one example of my earlier post: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251282811226

Smh.

Here is another one (i know it isnt tyco, but come on): http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251284709746

That one started at $99.99.  Wow.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 19:15:02 by June the wolf »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 00:12:05 »
Dang! That is totally insane!
Tyco 9.6 volt turbo Baja Bandit for parts, repair, or display. Steering does not work. Transmission works great. On off switch is missing. Has no rear tires, because I used them on one if my other cars. Has normal wear from being used. Except for some of the chrome worn off, the bumpers and roll bar appear to be in great condition. Battery door is excellent. Have the original box, but the plastic window is damaged. Please see pictures for details and exact condition. What you see is exactly what you get. Feel free to ask questions. Does not include a remote or batteries. Was going to sell the remote separately later.
... And the guy is starting the bid at $75!?!

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:05 »
Yes it is good administrator, yes it is. I get them just to collect, not to sell. So it is very frustrating to watch a tyco, which by all rights should be a parts tyco, be sold by someone for that much.

Strangely enough, sometimes they sell. Old PT Barnam is right once again, a sucker is born every minute. Just not me. Hehe.

Oh well.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 22:13:31 »
Here's a nice truck for parts, at a reasonable price too:

Vintage old Tyco RC Bandit Red 9.6v Turbo 49mhz

Starting bid: $9.99

Vintage old Tyco RC Bandit Red 9.6v Turbo 49mhz. Really nice shape. No Battery cover. Front right tie rod disconnected from wheel. Missing a pin. Great for parts or use a Bandit that does not work and fix this one. Nice truck. See picture Sold as is

jgrizzly

• Copper Level
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 15:58:06 »
Here's a Tyco Blaster on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251304175154

June the wolf

• Copper Level
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 15:25:38 »
Here's a nice truck for parts, at a reasonable price too:

Vintage old Tyco RC Bandit Red 9.6v Turbo 49mhz

Starting bid: $9.99

Vintage old Tyco RC Bandit Red 9.6v Turbo 49mhz. Really nice shape. No Battery cover. Front right tie rod disconnected from wheel. Missing a pin. Great for parts or use a Bandit that does not work and fix this one. Nice truck. See picture Sold as is

That bandit sold for $21. Plus $14 ship =$35. Not bad.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 01:10:11 »
Ive had plenty of mini fast traxx but never have seen the eliminator body on a pink chassis,any of you guys?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tyco-Mini-Traxx-Remote-Control-R-C-Carb-90s-Toy-Great-Shape-/130946472542?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item1e7d049a5e
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 01:18:22 »
pretty rare black taiyo fast traxx (not super) new in the box but missing batt cover,i paid alot more than the $179 starting bid when i bought mine :'(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAIYO-JAPAN-TURBO-FAST-TRAXX-TYCO-BLACK-SUPER-FAST-NEW-IN-BOX-/271240489150?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item3f273168be
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 01:27:28 »
Hit it Mr.butters!!!