Author Topic: WANTED: Tyco Speed Wrench Wheels?  (Read 3668 times)

CheckMate0289

• Copper Level
WANTED: Tyco Speed Wrench Wheels?
« on: January 05, 2013, 21:22:29 »
Hey guys I'm new here but willing to contribute! However I'm curious if anyone knows anyone or if you guys have just two of the smaller wheels for the Tyco Speed Wrench. I have everything else and its ready to drive! Just missing those two dang wheels! Id be willing to pay anything for 'em! thanks!

5WheelScorcher

• Copper Level
Re: WANTED: Tyco Speed Wrench Wheels?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 22:11:54 »
Here's one on ebay, you'll probably have to get a whole truck to get your wheels. I never heard of the Speed Wrench until now.

www.ebay.com/itm/TYCO-SPEED-WRENCH-R-C-RADIO-CONTROL-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-/221173347427?pt=US_Character_Radio_Control_Toys&hash=item337ef57463

CheckMate0289

• Copper Level
Re: WANTED: Tyco Speed Wrench Wheels?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 22:17:06 »
yeah ive been thinking about buying another one (different frequencies so someone can drive it off road while i race it on cement.) the big wheels shift the motor to a low gear for grass and other offroading. when you drive it in high (small wheels on the back only) the truck is blazing fast! Im almost sure its faster than a few other rc's from back then and WAY faster than anything i buy now!...i wish i had the FPS recorded...i might put the small on the back and big up front and measure! but yeah thanks for the link ive been looking on ebay at the new 29 version. its truly a blast to change the wheels and see how friggin fast it goes! its definitely underrated