Author Topic: Self-Publishing via The Game Crafter  (Read 2017 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Self-Publishing via The Game Crafter
« on: January 06, 2022, 13:16:38 »
I was hoping to have my first batch of Rival Troops in the fall of last year, but there were some delays. The game was published on TheGameCrafter.com in September, but due to supply shortages, the boxes weren't available to be printed. I did get my bulk order prepared and hoped that they would be available soon after the boxes came in, but there was a backlog, probably because of the game design contest that required the Small Stout Box. Anyway, when they finally arrived for The Game Crafter to continue with orders, my order was expected to be completed in January, a couple months after I had hoped. And now, I've noticed that there has been another shift in the estimate, putting the time frame in February. Anyway, nothing more I can do about it now but wait.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Self-Publishing via The Game Crafter
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 23:55:40 »
My bulk shipment of Rival Troops arrived from The Game Crafter today!

"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
Re: Self-Publishing via The Game Crafter
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 01:21:28 »
I created a pitch sheet for Rival Troops. Please let me know what you think.