Author Topic: Word For Word Bible Comics  (Read 2302 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Word For Word Bible Comics
« on: February 06, 2022, 12:36:24 »
I have all the previous comics in this Word For Word Bible Comics series. Today I've backed this one for The Gospel of Luke.

The Gospel of Luke: Word for Word Bible Comic: NIV and NVI
Hard-hitting, historically accurate, unabridged & untamed graphic novel of the Gospel of Luke! Featuring the NIV & NVI translations!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-gospel-of-luke-word-for-word-bible-comic-niv-and-nvi?ref=thanks-copy
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Word For Word Bible Comics
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 14:36:16 »
Happy Easter everyone! Be sure to remember the Sacrifice and Resurrection of Jesus Christ during this holiday. The Gospel of Luke tells this story. If you are a comic book fan, or know someone who is, you might want to check out the Word For Word Bible Comics, which do a great job of giving visuals for some of the most famous, and infamous stories of the Bible. The Gospel Of Luke comic is due in a few months from the Kickstarter campaign, but if you are interested in any of the previously released comics, check out www.wordforwordbiblecomic.com.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Word For Word Bible Comics
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 09:37:26 »
He is Risen!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"