Author Topic: Anyone watch FlashForward  (Read 1267 times)

Wyldwing

• Platinum Level
  • My new do!
    • Widget Bookkeeping and Tax, P.A.
Anyone watch FlashForward
« on: December 05, 2009, 08:29:49 »
I love this show...for you uninitiated...

A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds, and each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now. When they wake up, everyone is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.

Los Angeles FBI Agent Mark Benford (Joseph Fiennes) is desperate to uncover why this happened and who or what is behind it. And he's not the only one. Before long, everyone starts asking, "What did you see?" As Mark and his team struggle to figure out what caused this bizarre event, they begin to piece together the future by creating a huge database of people's flash forwards from all over the world - The Mosaic Collective. No one knows what these flash forwards mean or exactly what the future really holds. But it is clear that across the globe people who've never met will somehow be intimately connected and will have an impact on each other's lives in the next six months. Some will fear what's coming, others excited; but not a single person will be unaffected.

Anyway...I love this show...and they are making me wait until March to see the next episode!!!! I hate that!!!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: Anyone watch FlashForward
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:57:54 »
nah aint seen it looks pretty good on the ads tho
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:04:25 by djdarkforces »
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021