Author Topic: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull  (Read 2818 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
« on: May 23, 2008, 14:45:41 »
I was invited to go see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with my friend Blain and his son on Wednesday night. I believe it was the very first show, because we went at midnight. (That student discount is starting to get used more. :) )

The plot seemed ok, at least it seemed as good as any other Indiana Jones movie as far as I can remember. There was one scene where "Mutt" seemed to forget what his own name was though (based on something he said), which seemed a bit unbelievable. Beside that, I can accept a few flaws in any movie, but with the big names behind this film and the technology advancements in recent years, you'd think that they could get the green screen scenes a bit less obvious. There was one scene that reminded me of the obvious CG swinging scene in the first Spiderman movie.

I enjoyed the film but I'd give it an overall score of 4 out of 5 stars.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)