Author Topic: project.........bandit resurection  (Read 7840 times)

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
Re: project.........bandit resurection
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 14:50:52 »
any progress on this project??? any pics of what you are working with?????

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 18:03:54 »
any progress on this project??? any pics of what you are working with?????

dont have none of the before pics except maybee if i can cut some from the ebay aucton page, ill post a pic later as to what it looks like now,

the starting bandit was a baja bandit th body was cobbled and cut up, the front shock towers were broken where the spring sits so they used some funky lookin household items to make new ones with about a half stick of hot glue, the rear shocks were glued from truck to motor and all for were just springs without the plastic rods. the rear wheel was missing the nut to hold it on along with the motor bareley moves and iam not so sure what the gears are like.

my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 18:10:22 »
it now has the front shock towers cut and melted back on from an eliminator along with the eliminator rear end -wheels motor gears- and shocks along with the black baja bandit body minus stickers that i got from bandit01 it actually looks pretty good without stickers i call it the beater bandit but it actually isnt half bad now the chassis had minature real car stickers like cragar lakewood etc on it that i left so it kinda braks it up. the eliminator motor is just like whats on my regular turbo bandit but different than the one that came off also the other baja bandit is different so i might try and fix the original and put it back on, iam only missing 1 pair rear shocks and 2 chrome front bumpers to having 3 complete bandits picture to come
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 22:18:31 »
wow that sound cool i cant wait to see a pic........... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)