Author Topic: WTB!!!! TYCO TURBO HOPPER  (Read 4473 times)

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
WTB!!!! TYCO TURBO HOPPER
« on: February 11, 2010, 15:05:12 »
Hello everyone i have been on here for a while. im looking to do a project car. dont need much i only need the body and the base dont need wheel or suspension or even the remote im planning on scratch building most of this with hobby grade stuff i already have a remote speed control and i think i know what gear box im going to use as well as the wheels......... if anyone can help me out that would be great..

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
Re: WTB!!!! TYCO TURBO HOPPER
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 15:21:51 »
Here is one i started working on a while back but let my boy take it out for a spin and ended up under a car :'( :'( :'( ,so this is why i need a new body and frame to replace this one............... 

if i cant find any help i guess ill have to scratch build one using this one as a template......

but i hope someone can help me out thanks again in advance guys!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 22:14:45 by camoscion »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 00:25:23 »
I remember the pics of that white car that you were working on. That's too bad that it got wrecked. I hope you can find some replacement parts. Can't wait to see what you put together in the end.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 18:16:52 »
thanks brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to start cracking on this thing.... been hunting on ebay but everything is so expensive on there these past few weeks...........