Author Topic: Transformers 2  (Read 1841 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Transformers 2
« on: March 01, 2010, 02:45:39 »
I watched Transformers 2 on DVD tonight. Most of the movie was fine, I still find it a little difficult to tell who is who in the battle scenes since most of the robots have all those shiny chrome that just blend in with the guy that's grappling them. The battle scenes were probably still some of the best parts of the movie.

There were some things about the movie that seemed rather unlikely, one most obviously being that Bubblebee still hasn't gotten his voice box fixed yet, so he still communicates by playing mixes of audio clips from movies.

The most annoying thing(s) about the movie were the "twins" - a pair of obnoxious Autobots that were constantly bickering and fighting and just had dopey looking physical features. I guess it was meant to be a bit of ironic that "Smart" cars were so stupid. Their mannerisms reminded me of the annoying Jar Jar Binks character from Star Wars Episode 1.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: Transformers 2
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 02:56:30 »
ur completly right i liked the optimus forest fight was my fav bit apart from agreeing to a few things with u the overall film was good
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

TylerChuit

• Platinum Level
  • I'm game!
    • My Game Collection via BGG
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 08:29:51 »
I think the truck-nuts pretty much said everything about the movie I needed to know. ::)
"One, two, three, four... I declare a global thermo-nuclear war!"

lagalaxy8

• Copper Level
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 13:37:28 »
It was better then the first one, at least this one had action, but not sure i'll watch it again.

megan8788

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 06:04:40 »
I have also watched it. It is fabulous. The star cast of the movie and the dialogues in the movie are appreciable.

wernier

• Copper Level
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:29:53 »
Guys its third part is on the way. I can't wait any more.

doller

• Copper Level
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 08:20:09 »
To be very honestly I haven't watched this movie...