Author Topic: Tyco Outlaw (Hi i'm new!)  (Read 6211 times)

morgrp

• Copper Level
Tyco Outlaw (Hi i'm new!)
« on: October 27, 2008, 15:10:09 »
Hi All,

New to this site but have been into RC all my life have owned countless Tamiya, kyosho, Nikko and Tyco cars over the years.

I'm actually looking to sell my Tyco Outlaw - I found it the other day whilst having a clear out.  Its a Black version (sadly missing the stickers) but is all there and still in both it's boxes (the display box and the plain white cardboard delivery box) I will fire her up this week and see how she is running, the machine got very little use as I had a few other cars at the time so really is in very nice condition - If anyone is interested I will post some pics - I'm in the UK but as a seasoned E-bayer I'm willing to send anywhere in the world as I have done with other RC models on my E-bay account.  Are they quite a common vehicle as i've not really seen many other than my own.

Also I believe there is a Tyco Hi-Jacker up for grabs on the Austrian E-bay if anyone is interested you may want to look it up

Rob

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Tyco Outlaw (Hi i'm new!)
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 19:59:29 »
Welcome to DH!

Whenever you're ever selling R/C cars, please post them here. Images are definitely welcome and can be attached to your message using the Additional Options found below the Message box when you post.

I'm not sure how common the Tyco Outlaw is, but I'm trying to get more information together about all the Tyco R/C vehicles. I try to keep track of end results of auctions so that people can get an idea of the going rates on eBay. With that in mind, any information that you can provide about the vehicle before you get rid of it would be appreciated. For example, if you have the box and packaging information with the vehicle still, photos and scans of technical sheets along with production dates would be very cool.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

morgrp

• Copper Level
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:45:33 »
I should mention that it is actually an Outlaw Pickup truck with Power Boost - not a Turbo Outlaw - It still has the instructions, as well as the boxes etc - I remember on the box it advertised other Tyco RC models - the Super Bandit, the half and fast traxx and I think maybe the hi-jacker.

I also have a few Mini-Z bits I might think of shifting - I have a never used Nissan R34 GTR shell (painted), audi TT shell, some hop up bits and a BMW X5 Mini-Z Overland but  not sure if this is the right forum to mention these!

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 15:53:28 »
I'm interested in the Outlaw, please let me know how much it would cost + shipping to Kissimmee, FL 33896

I have a good running Eliminator, Bandit, and red Lamborghini if interested! Thanks!
1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)