Author Topic: Tyco Lot on Ebay  (Read 3321 times)

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
Tyco Lot on Ebay
« on: June 27, 2010, 19:34:13 »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250657717698&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

selling off sum of my collection,i know price may seem a little high but there are 7 cars there.  ;D

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Tyco Lot on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 11:41:38 »
Wow! That's a nice collection, but...  :o 
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 18:00:48 »
do you still have some of these
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

turbobandit

• Bronze Level
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 21:59:40 »
yes i have all of them, just figured it wasnt worth letting them go for that little amount of money.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 22:53:07 »
well i was wondering if you would price them individually, i gave younger brother my super fast traxx back, a couple of years ago and he loved it unfortunately after i ran it into the ground, then he doing the same it is no longer fixable, so i'm trying to get another classic one for him to treasure. so if you would be willing to sell any give me a price and ill see if its in my price range. if not for sale its ok i enjoyed seeing your gorgeous collection
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"