Author Topic: so fast traxx and super fast traxx vs. nikko landshark and centipede  (Read 9281 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
alright so i have a super fast traxx and i've never seen a fast traxx or nikkos versions in person, i was wondering how they all compare to each other which is fastest and what not.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

scorcher

• Platinum Level
well the super fast traxx had i think dual 400 or 430 motors where the fast traxx had dual 370 motors radio shack does a good tracks vehicle to scorpion tracks and the nikko landshark they both had dual 280 motors so they had less power than the fast traxx here is what a scorpion tracks look like

http://cgi.ebay.com/RADIO-SHACK-REMOTE-CONTROLLED-SCORPION-TRACKS-R-C-CAR-/390152435944?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item5ad6e5b8e8
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
wow never heard of the radio shack version before. cool, very expensive too.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
i bought a scorpion tracks in the box like new on ebay just before the one above was listed, paid 30 bucks for it, also have a land shark which has better take off than the scorpion.
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
very nice sounds like something ill keep an eye out for

scorcher

• Platinum Level
i bought a scorpion tracks in the box like new on ebay just before the one above was listed, paid 30 bucks for it, also have a land shark which has better take off than the scorpion.
sweet deal that was mate theres a radio shack bedlam for sale in uk now not long left tho but no bids should go for low

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Radio-Shack-Bedlam-Remote-control-Car-boxed-/360278612425?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item53e24759c9
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
to bad it doesn't ship to the u.s.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
ive got a bedlam too i bought at a pawn shop some years ago, just didnt come with the remote.

iam still huntin for a black fasttraxx truck, wish that taiyo site had them, id learn to read japanese or whatever it is
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
how is the bedlam? and i've never even seen the truck fast traxx in person.

pendemic

• Silver Level
i have both bedlam and land sharks here. missing both remotes though so i cant test land shark out only hear it move once i stick the battery on. the bedlam connectors are gone so thats a no go.

pendemic

• Silver Level
Re: so fast traxx and super fast traxx vs. nikko landshark and centipede
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 12:33:30 »
how is the bedlam? and i've never even seen the truck fast traxx in person.

you have the fast traxx truck noooooooooooooooooow  ;D

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: so fast traxx and super fast traxx vs. nikko landshark and centipede
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 12:37:00 »
thanks for reminding me!!!!  :P :)