Author Topic: posting pics  (Read 3974 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
posting pics
« on: July 26, 2010, 12:17:11 »
how do you post pictures?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: posting pics
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 23:55:42 »
If you want to upload a small image here, you can click on Additional Options... which is below the Message box. (Not in Quick Reply.) The images will show up underneath the message. If uploaded that way.

If you have an image already online, like on PhotoBucket, you can include the image in your Message by copying the URL of your image from PhotoBucket, then pasting it in this message, highlighting it, and clicking on the image button.

It looks like you've already got it figured out on another thread. For everyone else, I hope that this is clear, but if you have a question, feel free to ask.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: posting pics
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 11:29:43 »
THANK YOU! and yeah i did figure it out that is what i needed it for.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"