Author Topic: Is it just me?1  (Read 4111 times)

pendemic

• Silver Level
Is it just me?1
« on: August 06, 2010, 21:34:19 »
OR....has anybody noticed the2 red fast traxx on ebay boxes are different! are they different frequencies or just made from different years? i know they came out in the early 90's but did they re-release them?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: Is it just me?1
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 21:42:39 »
didnt notice the boxes, imma hafta look next time im on there, i do know that taiyo the company that made the r/cs in the nineties now makes a fast traxx just like the old ones, only difference is the stickers say fast traxx and no tyco but otherwise identicle at taiyo toys. com
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 22:01:47 »
didnt notice the boxes, imma hafta look next time im on there, i do know that taiyo the company that made the r/cs in the nineties now makes a fast traxx just like the old ones, only difference is the stickers say fast traxx and no tyco but otherwise identicle at taiyo toys. com

Yea its the two red ones i just noticed it now looking at them. so im guessing taiyo is the the reason why the green one is so high right now. the other two are just sitting there wanting to be noticed lol. im gonna look at mines now since you said that about the stickers.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 22:08:07 »
looks like the one red and one yellow by the same seller have the same style box, the other red one has an odball box, i think their all three the tyco version thos sincwe the taiyo one i think is black. iam betting just a packaging change for different year or something.....i cant belive that one is at almost 200!!!!

the guy i bought the red bandit from on ebay had a new in box yellow traxx that didnt bring 200 and he had a nice black bandit in the box that only brought 80 bucks while just now someone used the 115 dollar buy now on a bandit that isnt near as nice with no box
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 22:27:53 »
my super fast traxx has the white tyco box, and that one guy tried selling his for 400 was in a black box. both tyco though, i think the older ones had white boxes.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 22:51:09 »
im looking at the bids now! thats crazy for one car, maybe whoever is bidding needs that color in his collection. i want to see the taiyo car now! now im jealous, i feel like i need a super fast traxx too  :-[

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 23:06:02 »
yeah the super fast traxx can chace down the fast traxx feom behind and out run it, but the fast traxx has more zip to it.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"