Author Topic: Put your collection here.  (Read 206761 times)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
Re: Put your collection here.
« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2011, 10:38:16 »
anyone else have a blimp in their r/c collectin? I'm trying to figure out where i can fill it up without looking like a dork or buying a crappy helium kit from walmart, so I haven't even taken it out of the box. I can find places where they fill tanks but can only find tanks so far used on craigslist and i'm a little hesitant to buy a used anything that holds compressed gases of any kind. I think i may train my 3 year old to ask stores if they can fill "his" toy but i'm having trouble training him to order a cinnamon twist at taco bell so let's see about that one.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2011, 16:30:41 »
id love to see that thing in action,,although id be afraid it would just float away id never get it back lol,,and you can take your son to chucky cheese and bring it right in,they dont care what kind of boxed toy you bring in and there tanks are self serve to and extent in each party room
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2011, 18:19:25 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luXAU1Y3Kfc  that's the only video i found of the same blimp. looks like fun but then there's the problem of where can i put it without my 15 month old getting ahold of it and popping it like he does balloons. i think it will be a shelf queen and it's sad because i used to be soo into blimps when i was a kid since i lived 2 blocks from the good year blimp in california for years, so when i found this i was soooo excited. I can always stare at it and day dream about flying (floating) it.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2011, 16:40:29 »
That looks awsome,and alot easyer to control than a thought,,,good thing they had a dog that could care less in that vid not a high flying cat that thing would have came down like the hindenburg lol
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2011, 18:59:10 »
finally really took it out of it's box and shot some pictures.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2011, 19:27:33 »
from the back

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2011, 19:31:19 »
and my mini typhoon ii wich i have decide to put on ebay...not sure when but before christmas most likely. this typhoon came with the scorcher. i tried to talk the lady into just buying the scorcher since i was never into the hovercraft even when they were out in stores but the lady wanted to keep them as a pair and i got a good deal either way.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2011, 12:26:53 »
thats the cleanest gray scorcher ive ever seen !!!,,scorchers are pretty nutty on a full charge so they get beat up pretty easy very very nice find sir
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2011, 15:33:33 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDBuD4Pw5L0   i was bored last night and couldn't sleep so made a video of my it. coudn't get very fast spins on that carpet but on the lenolium it was pretty fast. it's safe to say i can barely control that car. i showed me 3 year old the video of it this morning and told him i shot it right here last night and he told me to get it out of storage and run it now. i told him i'm trying to keep it pretty. he has been making me play the video over and over today.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2011, 17:30:32 »
yep lol,,cool vid i told you they where nutty the scorchers and fast traxx are pound for pound some of the best tyco's to play with
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2011, 15:11:20 »
scored a heads up hopper should get end of this week  ;D
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2011, 20:21:02 »
Always been one of my fav hoppers,,,something about that Little head lol,,,what color did ya get ?
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #327 on: September 29, 2011, 08:29:16 »
ye the turning head is cool haha came today its a black 1 ill get a pic up later in decent condition
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #328 on: September 29, 2011, 16:57:04 »
so i don't know if i put these pictures else where but i'll put them here, and these aren't completely up to date i will list the ones not shown.

"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #329 on: September 29, 2011, 17:02:12 »
So none in the pictures are duplicates, what is missing from pictures are......

1 Super fast traxx
1 Yellow Ferrari
1 yellow Hammer
1 mini yellow hammer
! in box red schorcher
1 in box grey schorcher
1 in box red mini typhoon
1 Harley Davidson truck with box, but mounts on truck body need fixed

and for now thats all i can think of.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"