Author Topic: Japanese and american fast traxx for sale!  (Read 3927 times)

pendemic

• Silver Level
Japanese and american fast traxx for sale!
« on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:45 »
The japanese fast traxx is still in the box, the tyco fast traxx has a lot of scratches and dirty as ever! but works great!a tab on the battery door is broke, comes with remote and battery with charger! Hell if you buy both hell ill even throw in a mutator for free!

I don't have paypal anymore (f*** you paypal!)

Ill put pics up in the morning!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Japanese and american fast traxx for sale!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:43:28 »
i thought you were gunna sell that mutator to rah77777777, or someone who wanted a mutator?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 13:24:11 »
i thought you were gunna sell that mutator to rah77777777, or someone who wanted a mutator?
if he still wants it i have it, i didnt get a pm about it though  :-\

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 16:12:46 »
he hasn't been on that is probably why
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Rah7777777

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 01:01:48 »
Hey guys, I ran out of play money not too long ago so I kinda forgot about the mutator. And I think someone had a monster traxx for cheap too.

I think my funds should be jumping back up soon though.

I've been building a shed on the side of the house and so far I'm about double my original estimate! It's sucking up my green faster then it should be :-)

Is your fast traxx yellow? I need a 49 MHz fast traxx internal board.

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 19:26:42 »
Hey guys, I ran out of play money not too long ago so I kinda forgot about the mutator. And I think someone had a monster traxx for cheap too.

I think my funds should be jumping back up soon though.

I've been building a shed on the side of the house and so far I'm about double my original estimate! It's sucking up my green faster then it should be :-)

Is your fast traxx yellow? I need a 49 MHz fast traxx internal board.

no its the red one 27MHz  :-[ yea somebody had a maxx traxx on here.....dont remember who though