Author Topic: couldnt buy a black fast traxx!!! so i put one together  (Read 6797 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
couldnt buy a black fast traxx!!! so i put one together
« on: September 29, 2010, 11:49:36 »
got bored and had a nice black bandit body on a 49 mhz chassis that i was wanting to use to play with the my boys in the yard along with a 27 mhz bandit and rebound, and as everyone probaly seen i been hunting for a red bandit body to use as a thrasher so i killed to to birds with one stone, i swapped the red/orange color fast traxx truck body with the bandit and swapped windshields and roll bars and rear bumper from each body so that the bandit fast traxx looks like you would expect a bandit traxx to look like if they wouldve made one and the red body has the bandit parts on it, thought about stripping the stickers from the red body but decided not too. all and all the bandit traxx turned out to look better than i had expected....pics soon to come soon as i find my usb cable.

what would be nice is if i could figure out a way to get some bandit stickers scanned while on one of the bodies and reproduce a  hundred sets or so, then i could put a set on the red body and eventually sell the rest
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: couldnt buy a black fast traxx!!! so i put one together
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 14:15:16 »
cant wait to see this. the red fast traxx stickers would have looked cool on the black body though. sorry there haven't been anymore black fast ttraxx trucks up for sale since i got that one. :-\
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 20:51:26 »
I hope you get some photos up soon. That Bandit Traxx sounds cool.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 21:20:23 »
hmm, what if i put the 4x4 bandit body on a fast traxx body haha it would be unique.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 04:44:32 »
I hope you get some photos up soon. That Bandit Traxx sounds cool.
ill get some pics hopefully this weekend, been to busy to get to the store for a cable

cant wait to see this. the red fast traxx stickers would have looked cool on the black body though. sorry there haven't been anymore black fast ttraxx trucks up for sale since i got that one. :-\
hard to say, it looks pretty sharp with the bandit get up on it, just wish there was a way to mount the bandit chrome bumper on in a way that it would look like it belongs and not just added
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 10:33:14 »
yeah, i 'm trying to picture it.

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 17:33:03 »
ye be good to see some pics sounds kwl
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 21:19:10 »
i really wanna see this!!

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 23:17:37 »
sorry for the delay, got side tracked but heres the bandit traxx, mind the dust on it in the picture, its usually nice and shiny but i couldnt resist. only thing its really lacking is some new traxx. it has the fast traxx bumper, roll bar, and windshield, and has definateley become my favorit bandit
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 09:25:04 »
nice it looks mean and furious. but what happened to the chasis for that body?

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 11:49:30 »
the bandit chassis now sports the red fast traxx truck body with the bandits windshield, bumpers, and roll bar.

ps thinking bout selling the yellow fast traxx truck, or trading it off, really dont need it now that i have this bandit one
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 15:42:41 »
I want it.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 16:44:29 »
cz, pm sent
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 18:13:20 »
now ive put one together and finaly a got me a black fast traxx truck, sure hope its 49 mhz
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 18:48:48 »
ah you won it nice!!