Author Topic: Barbie Games (Hi everybody..noob here!)  (Read 4511 times)

Alulleyprurce

• Copper Level
Barbie Games (Hi everybody..noob here!)
« on: November 22, 2008, 20:00:09 »
look forward to be a part of it. Just love the ambience here. Outstanding job by the admin and mods and every member around.

Just to start off, I'd like to ask first if you're into those dressup doll games. Bec if you do, then imma have to ask you which one is better---Barbie or Bratz games?

Barbie games inspired a lot of other games. Bratz may deny it but the concept of many if not all Bratz games originated from Barbie. Take for example the many dress up games that Bratz fans are so addicted to right now. The ideas of these games all came from Barbie. Who invented changeable clothes, customizable accessories and colourful nail polishes and hair? Barbie did. Who incorporated real like perks like cars, hotels and hot cribs? Barbie did.

On the other hand, Bratz are so popular. There is no question about that. They are loved by kids and adults alike. This is the reason Bratz games are so popular. Whenever there is a new Bratz game, expect the millions of Bratz fans to play it. There is even a war going on between Bratz and Barbie fans. Who???s better? Who??? sexier? Who???s classier?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 14:59:38 by Dragon »

tampamac2002

• Gold Level
  • This IS my '68 Dodge Dart Convertable GT
Re: Hi everybody..noob here!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 03:52:46 »
I don't know a whole lot about either of these games, however, I did hear that there is a lawsuit going on between the two. Apparently an active employee at Mattel (Barbie) was making Bratz stuff on the side. The article I read put two products from the two brands together and they looked suspiciously similar.

That's about all I can share on this subject.

Mac

ps, oh, and welcome, Alulleyprurce!   ;D :)
"That which knocks us down, can only make us stronger. "   Yeah, right!