Author Topic: TYCO NISSAN 4x4 upgrade!  (Read 11654 times)

sayer

• Copper Level
Re: TYCO NISSAN 4x4 upgrade!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 18:52:23 »
It says "Bandit Racing Team" I got the TYCO logo as a vector file online here: http://freelogovector.com/detail-t-Tyco_logo.php and had the shirt custom made locally at Queen Street Tees http://www.comegetcustomized.com/QueenSt/index2.html

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 20:55:58 »
nice,i need to get one made!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 14:04:29 »
So I talked to a guy that worked from tyco to see when this truck was made. he said most likely 88' but the 4x4 came out later because bandits did so well, so they never really invested into selling 4x4's but sold a few.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

sayer

• Copper Level
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 15:27:16 »
Yeah I figured it would probably have been towards the later end of the bandit run since the 4x4's are dual motor and the bandits are single motor. It's odd that they didn't make them 9.6v (pack) though.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 16:39:42 »
well, he said he thinks they were released late. probably made around the time the lambo that took 8AA's was done.

sayer

• Copper Level
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 23:07:58 »
Hmm, makes sense.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 14:29:50 »
sayer, pm sent on that red tyco bandit body in the right of the pics, lookin to buy it if you would sell it, or trade
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 22:40:33 »
he wants to keep it! i tried haha. where have you been performerrpm