Author Topic: New to the forum need help  (Read 11701 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: New to the forum need help
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 02:31:33 »
you have one thats close but not exact then and as cz said, no turbo function in forward, altho you probaly have it in reverse.

what you can do, is pretty simple, take the cover back off, and somewhere in the middle of the 2 wires tht go to the motor, cut them and wire them back up the opposite, id solder these or butt connectors would work

example, the two wires are say red and black, cut these two wires and wire the red to black and the black to red. this will give you the right controls, and the turbo funtion back like it should, probaly easier than trying another remote
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 09:48:14 »
good idea!
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 10:58:31 »
i was stumped once, on one of the first bandits i bought, needed a new motor, which i had one from an eliminator, same color wires but when hooked up it had turbo reverse and snail speed forward, found out that older differentials vs new had a different gear arrangement, so the wires went to opossite sides from the older to make up for it. this should fix his his problem iam certain
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

Thegoat

• Copper Level
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 12:06:27 »
Thanks! I'll try and report back.

Thegoat

• Copper Level
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2011, 17:38:14 »
It worked for the most part. However when I switch it to "H" it's much slower than "L". I'm gonna look at things and see if it needs cleanin or maybe something ia just broken

Either way I appreciate all the help!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Thegoat

• Copper Level
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 19:06:47 »
Holy smokes! I guess it just pays to be vigilant with eBay, huh? I will more than likely pick this up and use my other truck as parts. Thanks!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 21:08:10 »
no problem  ;D