Author Topic: eBay auctions for TYCOS (2011)  (Read 74010 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: eBay auctions for TYCOS (2011)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 22:08:04 »
i told the guy if it didn't sell i wanted the eliminator remote, he said that th eliminator light is missing and doesn't run, how you plan to run the highjacker without the pop up button, unless its the same frequency as the mutators. but i think the blaster will run. i was tempted but i missed the end of the auction. haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 13:08:50 »
i started to make him an offer on the blaster and eliminator, but talked myself out of it
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 13:28:31 »
yeah i gave him an offer too
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 16:25:49 »
the guy i got the 3 from found the controller for the blaster and says it lights up. Any of them that are rough will be turned into custom hobby cars
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 22:45:00 »
if the eliminator doesn't work can i have the remote?

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 03:21:57 »
90% chance its gonna be a hobby car so maybe I could trade you it for a decent body or just a roll bar if the body is still in good shape

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2011, 23:59:43 »
no you need a body, cause you need the spoiler. and i need to get rid of parts haha

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 14:50:12 »
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 22:47:48 »
i asked the guy why so high, he bought it for 450 10 years ago and he has seen one go well over 2000. i told him the last one sold for 300. haha

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 21:31:46 »
That guy will never get 1/10 that much.

So I got the blaster, hijacker and eliminator in today.... They all run awesome and all gears are great. I was thinking for sure some of them were gonna be broken in some shape or form. In the pictures they look really rough but they are much nicer than I thought. Some dumbass had spray painted something and over sprayed all over the hijacker and eliminator, underneath they are actually in really good shape. At first they looked so rough it looked like somebody took sandpaper to all of them. I put and shock and tire on the eliminator and it hauls ass

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 22:08:45 »
darn no remote for me.

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 00:46:58 »
Your in luck, the remote I got is an eliminator remote but it is a 49mhz and the truck itself is a 27mhz

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 09:28:25 »
haha of course. i really wanted a 27mhz remote but i'd take that one. i'm trying to actually get a remote for each car.

that would be why he couldn't get it to work when i asked him to test it.