Author Topic: eBay auctions for TYCOS (2011)  (Read 73992 times)

stan

• Gold Level
Re: eBay auctions for TYCOS (2011)
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 16:31:14 »
can some one buy this set and sell me the hi jacker or something?

im to poor to buy them both lol.

i still have my hi jacker in a box above the closet but its like a bare bones kit now but i almost have everything for it but its beyond repair.   had this car since i was like 5.

want this one so i can get the diagram and fix mine then have 2.    I really need to drive one of these again lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tyco-RC-Fast-Traxx-Hi-Jacker-Vehicles-/400190479678?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item5d2d361d3e

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011, 16:38:02 »
what do you have to trade if i  do? haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2011, 16:47:27 »
money, rolex. other car, real car 4cyl chevy lol? weed? what who said that lol.

i have lots of stuff, not as much as i did, i have given away over 1k in stuff because i put it on CL for the cheapest price and still no one buys crap so i have been giving tons and tons of stuff away.

just had a baby so we need more room.   tons of collectable watches.  my most valuable is a one of a kind corum made by rene banwart in the 19 50's and the thing is like new.

took it in to a swiss watch repair guy and he said i should put it in a museum.

then some other guy said it was worth $500. then another guy said it was worth 15k

but that watch isnt going lol.  oh buliva, rolex, sieko, and other watches i have but your prolly not in to that

what would you want?

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2011, 17:24:51 »
i have a XRC Sky Driver. the box itself has never been opened.  still has manufatures tape on the box still holding it together.

i have it sealed in a bag i just need to find a mox to put it in and seal it in there as well

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 17:30:09 »
this aint ebay but non the less someone might want it

turbo hopper w/box

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/2155512336.html

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 17:48:36 »

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 20:25:05 »
you know i went threw my watches and all i could find were crappy ones.

but i did the video any ways.   i think my father must have gave or thrown some away.

what had been on your mind that you have been looking for?  maybe i cn find it here or may have it.

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 00:06:00 »
What year did the Hi Jacker come out?

Have you ever seen one with a red shell?

i remember after the black one with the green under carrige came out, they had one with a green under frame and a red body.

didnt buy that one cause i thought mine was coller but now i want one.

stan

• Gold Level

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2011, 17:07:11 »
You letting them go now mayfew. So sad
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

mayfew

• Copper Level
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2011, 23:53:55 »
Yeah, kinda is a shame.  I just don't have time for them any more.   

What is on the want list now is a Traxxas® 1/16 Scale Summit VXL Brushless 4WD
http://www.towerhobbies.com/products/traxxas/trad30.html
Its gonna be quite a while before i can actually buy it.

I will, however, be keeping my scorchers and mutators for the time being.  Got to keep the Tyco love.

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2011, 20:12:03 »
I think a lot of people buy the old tycos to relieve memories of their childhood and want to buy lots of them. Then after collecting their favorites they lose time to play with them and they end up on ebay, this is why we see soooo many tycos on ebay all the time even tho they are all soo rare. Well I say screw that, im gonna keep mine for a long time then one day my kids can play with the same cars i did as a kid. Money cant buy the ones ive had since i was a kid
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

mayfew

• Copper Level
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2011, 20:25:35 »
I am a purist, the 9.6 volt kind.  I had the scorcher and mutator as a kid, my friends had fast traxx.  So I will keep those.  However, I am not rich enough to be buying fast traxx.  I bought the super rebounds and nitro dozers on a whim.  Needless to say that whim was just a bunch of hot air without the childhood memories to support them.  I know someone else will appreciate them much more than I could.