Author Topic: check out what i just got  (Read 13661 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: check out what i just got
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 22:28:53 »
i got it today, and a JB welded the A arm another to the pile
sorry for the quality i had to take the pictures with my laptop cant find my camera card

can you find it in this jungle of cars? haha

"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 02:13:03 »
i found it in there, just below the baja bandit, its shame the bandits dont get upright privaledges...lol

as long as you dont drive it to hard the jb weld will probally hold, but any rough hits and its history
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:49:00 »
haha i know itsn't that sad the 4x4's do and the eliminators do(i guess once i have the pairs they will sit upright). i was thinking maybe about drilling holes and wrapping wire around, or if all fails i'll put it on a different chasis.

but i also added a bumper to my black wild thing, and got the hood and roof stickers to my 27mhz eliminator on.

also yesterday i hooked up a bandit end to an eliminator board and there was basically no power to the rear. i was surprised. and bumbed out.

on this bandit i got it has the little slide switch, not the long one that pivots on one point. looks like an eliminator switch. is this right? were the newer one like this?

And finally i had a dream, about there being a wild thing bandit! can you picture this? black body neon yellow wheels. maybe a neon bumper or black with the tyco r/c lights on them in neon lettering. then the back two small windows the neon yellow, then over the drivers window and maybe the passengers, the bright yellow netting like on the hoppers then the little guy in there with his head turning. then the roll bar in the bed could be neon yellow or black to match the bumper
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

bandit01

• Bronze Level
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 21:35:32 »
i know the newer bandits have the slide switch older ones have the lever type.    that would be cool   turbo wild bandit  lol

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 22:01:32 »
yeah, i was kinda picturing the MONSTER drink colors, so now i need to find i black bandit body, i have wild thing stickers. i know one guy on here has them but he hasn't been on. hmmm

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 03:50:08 »
i knew when i seen it ended early you probaly got it, the red one. i had asked him if he would sell early and he said yeah but i never made an offer, mainly cause im hangin tight for the chance at scorchers hd truck.

how much did you get it for? i figured 80-100 would get it as quick as he responded to my email.

if i were you id say negatory on the wire fix, for under 20 bucks you can fix it right......buy the parts and send it to me and ill do it for ya
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 09:53:01 »
no try 165. i'll put the right remote with it. the guy came strait out and said i need to get 159 plus shipping.sp i thought well i did get this other one for 14.95 average it out each cost me about 90 bucks.

i was looking at hd truck and it kinda looks like it this the bandit body on an eliminator chasis, i mean it does have the large bumper, but i cant tell just from pictures.

what do you think about my idea for a wild thing bandit?

and i probably will have you do the shocks

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 15:17:57 »
165 isnt terrible, that one red one sold for 200 which was a rip even if it did include the outlaw body.

the hd looks to me just as you described it, but i cant figure out how they mounted the body, i tried fitting a bandit body to a eliminator and the side bars get in the way.

im thinking the wild thing bandit will be something i have to see, im having a hard time imagining it
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 16:56:49 »
well, i thought as long as the average of the two is 100 a peice its a good deal.  i did bid up to 182 on that one with the outlaw.

i need a black bandit body to make the wild thing bandit, i'm picturing it as a sick off road truck haha

and yeah the eliminator body doesn't fit on the fast traxx body right either, i twisty tied the back down which you can see.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 03:52:41 »
really 182? dayum, that bandit was not very nice, not near as nice as nice as the red one you got imo, even if ya didnt get the outlaw
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 11:09:45 »
well i had plans for the parts out law and to sell it as something else then haha

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 21:08:00 »
theres a guy selling off his collection. he has 3 rebounds 4wd mutator, outlaw truck,  and i asked him how much he was looking to get per car.  He said 10-15 bucks.  you want his email if your interested in picking some up?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 21:23:27 »
yes the outlaw truck! please haha is there a link to some picture by chance?

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 22:07:56 »
http://spokane.craigslist.org/tag/2147771354.html

i have tons of links to every where for tons of cars lol