Author Topic: Renewing the shine on your Tyco  (Read 7865 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: Renewing the shine on your Tyco
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 15:58:06 »
i think you should cut that lone light off the eliminator haha it looks kinda dumb.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 16:43:32 »
Yeah that light is kinda bugging me, just hard to pick up that knife and cut that light thats been on there for years haha. Say do you have a nice roll bar?
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 19:04:33 »
i have one with 2 lights, and a bare one. i have two lights off a different car i was going to screw on. i plan to make an eliminator traxx, but i don't think i need the role bar.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 19:13:35 »
I think im just gonna cut that one off and put some led lights on it. Would look much better and be tough

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 20:25:42 »
if you cut it off i'll take it. just wait till you see the thread i'm going to post.

is that wax only for black? i looked it up on ebay and there was a red bottle and a black bottle
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 21:04:30 by czstycor/c »

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 23:07:15 »