Author Topic: how much ya think this lil jewel will sell for? nissan 4x4 truck nib  (Read 9161 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
It's reserve was 160 the problem is that it's a collector price and with out the bike on the back it's kinda lame. The don't make those bikes anymore I used to have a few when I was a kid. They were fun
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
For $160 it needs to have the box and the bike.

It's amazing to see what these trucks will go for. A few years ago I bought a BRAND NEW rearend and installed it on a red Bandit. I got it sold for $202.

Sometimes I see pieces of  junk go for $150 and more....prices were better 3-4 years ago.

1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
yup, i'm sure they were, heck last year at this time prices were better, even last summer they were.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

stan

• Gold Level
wdf? what hi jacker. your supposed to tell me this!!
yeah, NIB for $25 and no one bid.
But it does say "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

dam i would trade my fast traxx truck for that new in box hi jacker!!!!

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
My first Tyco was a Hi-Jacker! Never even knew about Bandits   :(

My brother had the Eliminator, and it broke the same week after Christmas...he saved it, and 14 years later I took it off the shelf and fixed it for him-

That made his day  :)
1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
400 bucks!!!! dayum, anyone here get it?
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Not I. Pushed the price a little on it, but I was pushing the super fast traxx price till the end. It would have sold for 233 if I didn't bid on it.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
i actually started to again to drop a bid then forgot, so then i went to make sure it didnt go for to cheap.....it didnt..... i wouldnt have minded having it since it had the box
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
I guess I'll be content with my pair of new ones without boxes.

Now i kinda want a Ferrari, or a nice lambo which I missed the one the other day that went for 132.

nazbr7

• Copper Level
That is one cool nissan truck. I love the 4wd, bad a$$!  400 bucks wowww!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Welcome!

nazbr7

• Copper Level
Thanks! I have a nice little collection going!

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
id like ta have that harley truck but even the 139 bin price is a bit steep with no bike included, altho i did figure someone would buy it by now, it may actually be gone, i havent been on the bay in a few days
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator