Author Topic: Tyco Fast Traxx / Misc Nikko car for sale...  (Read 27751 times)

tyco toys

• Silver Level
Tyco Fast Traxx / Misc Nikko car for sale...
« on: July 20, 2008, 18:53:27 »
Edit:  Only the   fast traxx, boat,  typhoon and  orange truck are left:

The fast traxx works even though it's missing belts, battery tray cover and a controller

The red turbo blaster is SOLD.

Bulk purchases welcome.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:56:53 by st5150 »

mytmax

• Copper Level
Re: Tyco Bandit / Fast Traxx / Eliminator / Blaster for sale...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 16:27:56 »
What are all of the Nikko cars that you have?

tyco toys

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 22:09:11 »
I packed  the nikko cars away already,   but   I still have the white  turbo aero buggy, and some other aero buggies.  I believe they all take  8  AA batteries.  The Nikko  shockwave boat is the only  one that takes a  7.2V  RC pack.    Speaking of boats, I also have the 27mhz electronics for a 9.6V  tyco boat  as well.....it could be from a typhoon though, I'm not sure.

If you give me the name of the  nikko cars you're interested in, I'll look through the boxes this weekend and let you know if I have any of them.

camoscion

• Copper Level
  • GOT TURBO HOPPER!!!!!!
    • www.longoscion.com
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:15:09 »
how much would you take for the two blue trucks and the two black trucks?? btw do you still have the white turbo hopper?? Were are you located maybe we can hook up i am really interested

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:33:41 by camoscion »

-l-Z3K3-l-

• Copper Level
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 18:48:33 »
well i could use the eliminator for bits.
and badly need aremote for my Super bandit (same car)

tyco toys

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 18:32:41 »
I'll know for sure later  tonight or tomorrow, but it looks like I'll be  putting both the eliminator and  bandit   on  e bay as a single  auction.  Both of these cars are  49MHz   so they won't help with your super turbo bandit.    I do have a 27mhz  pistol remote that will work for you, but it goes with  the red turbo blaster  pictured above and I'm not going to separate  the car and remote.

brokeneliminator

• Silver Level
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 12:17:11 »
Hey, its me again from last winter!

I'm not sure what the Bandits are worth right now. However, I'm still interested in a Bandit or two, please let me know how much you want for them before putting them on ebay. I would save you listing fees! :)

Paul
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:22:22 by brokeneliminator »
1988 4wd Tyco truck (blue)
2g Bandit (black)
3g Bandit (black)

Shawn

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 16:34:48 »
Hey just wondering how much you would let go of the monsoon hovercraft and the 9.6v hopper for? let me no

tyco toys

• Silver Level
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 17:10:31 »
 EDIT:   I still have the monsoon, but it doesn't seem to be radio control. You just turn it on and it goes.  The batteries in it leaked and really messed up the contacts, but I was able to get the motors to spin by giving it power through aligator clips.  I also have an extra prop screen & rudder for the monsoon which I'll throw in.    As you can see from the picture, the airbag is missing.    How can I contact you to discuss pricing?

Below is what I have left. I'm not tempted to sell the blaster unless the price is high. You guys can me an offer on anything else though.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 05:22:24 by st5150 »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 09:36:07 »
For anyone interested, be sure to check out st5150's auctions for the Tyco Baja Bandit and Turbo Eliminator, and the orange or yellow Tyco Fast TRAXX 9.6V Turbo tracked vehicles.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

sniperkitten

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 09:41:59 »
IM LOOKING FOR A 49 MHZ ELIMINATOR CONTROLLER.

ANYONE HAVE IT PLEASE CONTACT ME

sniperkitten3000 [at] g mail.com

ftlqed

• Copper Level
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 21:26:50 »
can I get the remote that goes up and to the right and whatever goes with it you got?

tyco toys

• Silver Level
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 23:35:20 »
Which remote are you talking about?     The big white boat is gone.  The green truck is gone.  The white buggy is gone. The 9.6V packs are gone.   The two smaller  remotes are gone.

fasttraxx1

• Copper Level
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 23:17:33 »
Hi, the  turbo hopper is  gone, one of the balsters is gone as are the blue trucks and almost all of the nikko cars. The two fast traxx with treads are on e bay, as are the bandit and eliminator.    I still have the monsoon, but it doesn't seem to be radio control. You just turn it on and it goes.  The batteries in it leaked and really messed up the contacts, but I was able to get the motors to spin by giving it power through aligator clips.  I also have an extra prop screen & rudder for the monsoon which I'll throw in.    As you can see from the picture, the airbag is missing.    How can I contact you to discuss pricing?

Below is what I have left. I'm not tempted to sell the blaster unless the price is high. You guys can me an offer on anything else though.

I AM AFTER THE RED FAST TRAXX.......CAN WE WORK A DEAL??????????

tyco toys

• Silver Level
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:45 »

can I get the remote that goes up and to the right and whatever goes with it you got?

I looked through my box,   Are you talking about the  remote behind the orange fast traxx and above the small black hovercraft?   If so,    I still have it.   Only the main antenna section is left, the rest of the elements broke off. The battery cover is missing, but I just stuck in a 9V and the red LED came on.   It is  49.860 MHz.  It is a rebranded  Nikko unit. It's a Nikko remote, but the sticker says Sears on it     back when Sears had a deal with Nikko to sell Nikko cars  under the Sears logo.