Author Topic: looking for a 9.6 volt nikko brat, raider, flashback, tacoma etc.  (Read 6884 times)

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
looking for an old nikko digital proportional buggy/stadium truck with the 9.6 volt chassis that the brat, flashback, raider, tacoma or whatever other name they went by. when I was  younger i had a truck called the sears lobo flash which was the same chassis as those other cars. I saw an auction on ebay for a tacoma that started out at 45 dollars and didn't sell so was a little much, and i missed an auction for a beautiful flashback that went for around 20 so while i'm scanning ebay for one i thought i'd see if anyone here has one. may be willing to trade my tyco mini typhoon II if you have something in prestine condition. last mini typhoon II i saw on ebay went for 60 dollars with 15 shipping so it's worth a few dollars. let me know what you have.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
Re: looking for a 9.6 volt nikko brat, raider, flashback, tacoma etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:22:26 »
found a flashback on ebay and pretty good condition...not great but satisfactory so let's hope i can get it for less than 40 all said and done  ;D

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:47:33 »
not sure if he wants 35 each or for the set, but if its for the set you gotta give me the white one lol

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 15:08:38 »
right after i started looking on ebay i found a nikko tacoma on there in box just like that one starting bid 45. i thought i could do bettet but i have yet to see one on ebay again so i think if they relist i will go ahead and pay the 45. that's a nice collection he has but pensacola is a long way away and my bro is in daytona beach but i think he is even too far plus he rides a motorcycle and dont know how he would get them to his house.

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 15:11:29 »
oh yeah i had that white one. i believe it's the lobo 2. my grandpa gave it to me. that thing was the fastest toy grade rc i ever had. i remember getting it home after visiting my grandparents. my grandpa hid it under the seats in the car so when i got home my mom said look under the seat and bring in that box. when i ran it i was soooo amazed how fast it was and how much power it had in low gear. i will have to e-mail and see if he will ship.

stan

• Gold Level
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 23:31:05 »
ask him to ship

friedchickenfuelsme

• Silver Level
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 23:17:21 »
he said he's not interested in shipping. i dont blame him since i sell stuff on craigslist and i refuse to ship all of the time. oh well back to ebay.