Author Topic: lets see some mini's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,ill start  (Read 14639 times)

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
Re: lets see some mini's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,ill start
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 20:52:16 »
Well today was a great day  8) got my new little friend in the mail!  It's a Tyco Mini.................... ........................ .....  Bandit!!  ;D

I have never owned one and I am really happy I got it!  When looking at pictures of them I thought it looked like it was on the same chassis as the Outlaw because of some similarities I noticed, and low and behold it is!  Sorry if that is obvious to you guys haha, but I never knew they were the same :)  This is only my fourth Tyco in my little collection so I can't help but be excited he he.

The Mini Bandit is in really good condition cosmetically, but unfortunately the small plastic piece that sits between the rear shocks (that the central pickup bed screw goes into) is missing, and the hole is broken a tad bit bigger.  Luckily the hole is not huge and there are no cracks around it so it should be workable.  Since it needs that stuff done, and I have an Outlaw that is really faded and cosmetically not in the greatest shape, I am thinking about making a Mini Bandit with Power Boost Engine!!  What do you guys think?  The Outlaw has always been my favorite Tyco (Bandit being a close second) and to have a custom Mini Bandit with the Power Boost Engine in the back would simply be awesome to me  ;D

Anyway, here are some pics!  ;)

« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 00:41:17 by fatboyfsx »
"When the going gets tough, Outlaw gets even tougher"

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 20:54:27 »
some with my Outlaw  8)

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 21:14:10 »
i need an outlaw so bad lol. i keep wanting to buy on but they never seem to be on ebay when i have extra cash.

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 21:19:30 »
Same with me man, I know I already have one but it really is not in that great of shape.  I am so mad because I missed one a few weeks ago in box that was in almost new condition.  Missed it by $2  :'(

It is my favorite R/C of all time, I really want to get one in box.  I got my first one ever as a kid for Christmas from my Uncle.  Man... That was the most amazing gift I ever got  8)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 21:21:13 »
i...have....3. haha 8) ::)
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2011, 21:28:28 »
Oh believe me, I know he he he.  I've gone through all the collection threads many times, some of the stuff you guys have amazes me.  I admit though I never ever knew there was a blue Outlaw until I saw this site, very cool.  I think the black is still my favorite but man I want a blue one so bad  ;D

If you ever want to sell an Outlaw please let me know!  It would goto a great home and I am no low baller either  8)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 21:40:44 »
the blue one is from the max heat series when they re released the sf traxx fast traxx and a few orthers.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

fatboyfsx

• Bronze Level
  • white guy
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 21:46:25 »
That's cool, do you know what year that was and did it come in the regular Outlaw box?

I was also gonna ask if they ever made a Mini Fast Traxx truck?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 00:37:25 by fatboyfsx »

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 00:18:30 »
man thats a sweet lil truck !!!,,,great find man
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2011, 00:48:06 »
That's cool, do you know what year that was and did it come in the regular Outlaw box?

I was also gonna ask if they ever made a Mini Fast Traxx truck?

i believe the max heat series was 1997, and it probably would have een a black box.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 17:59:40 »
got myself a pair of blaster mini's

Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 18:03:03 »
not really a mini but i just got it lol

Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 18:04:56 »
i figured you got that jeep haha. i had the Olympic version one.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 18:19:55 »
its a pretty cool lil jeep,,it will climb pretty in low good for what it is,and man i wish you still had that special Olympic edition
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 04:22:03 »
 box is beat but its still a new mini lambo !!!!

Hit it Mr.butters!!!