Linked Events

• War of Ages in Tampa: March 09, 2009

Author Topic: War of Ages  (Read 1761 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
War of Ages
« on: March 06, 2009, 12:32:03 »
Not that any of my friends are into hardcore music, but for others in Tampa who might be interested, War of Ages will be in Tampa on Monday night. I'm already planning to go there with my brother, Tim. More concert information is available on their MySpace page: www.myspace.com/warofages.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 10:16:28 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: War of Ages
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:22:38 »
I had a good time at the concert on Monday night. My brother met me there so we had some time to talk and laugh together watching the ninja warriors jumping around. After the show I got to meet the guys from War of Ages, get some autographs and a few pictures (which I'll upload later because they are too large to upload now).
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

aaliya

Re: War of Ages
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 00:51:13 »
Amazing.. I think that this thread is really very good... Which make the terrific memories.... and make them legends..... I really like this,,,  :D