Author Topic: Traxxas Slash  (Read 5235 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Traxxas Slash
« on: August 05, 2008, 20:03:19 »
I decided to check out what was new in the R/C world and came across the latest release from Traxxas: The Traxxas Slash! It's a cool looking truck, much more realistic looking than other RCs, since it was actually inspired by real off-road racing trucks. I've watched a couple videos of people running the Slash into water and keep on going. Of course, the E-Revo in this video looks a bit more fun to drive to me, but the Slash supposedly will hold up better in stadium races. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2058728414524302019&ei=OeWYSLGFHYjkrQL89IXrDA&q=Traxxas+Slash&vt=lf
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:37:19 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Mark

• Bronze Level
Re: Traxxas Slash
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 08:27:05 »
I recently upgraded my Slash to the Traxxas brushless system and I run a 7 cell 8.4v battery, the brushless is a great step up even on Ni/mh batteries. I hope to get 11.1v Lipo and charger soon.

tommy tek

• Silver Level
Re: Traxxas Slash
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:02:16 »
  I was also thinking about getting the slash 4x4.but its so common and i tend to go the untraveled path so i bought a tamiya levent instead it come with a brushless already.On another note i have heard nothing but great things about hte slash.