Author Topic: Dodge Viper Defender  (Read 8027 times)

Atomika

• Bronze Level
Dodge Viper Defender
« on: July 08, 2009, 02:02:27 »
I was diggin thru some old boxes in my folks basement & I found this. I forgot all about it.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: Dodge Viper Defender
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 14:47:03 »
That looks slick. Is it one of those turn-in-reverse ones?
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Atomika

• Bronze Level
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 11:54:54 »
Yeah unfortunetly. Stupid Tyco. I coudn't believe they made a car that cool that wasn't fully functional. I plan to mod it out someday & make it dope.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 13:10:19 »
Have you done those kinds of mods before? We have a forum member named mickey on another thread who has some questions about doing a Radio Shack to hobby grade conversion.

See http://dragonhobbies.com/forum/index.php?topic=902.0
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Atomika

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 03:18:31 »
I have but nothing really with pro gear. I'm not an expert by any means, more of a MacGyver. I've taken parts from other toy grade cars and Frankensteined em together with custom made parts.