Author Topic: Boxed tycos  (Read 15532 times)

poptart

• Gold Level
Re: Boxed tycos
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 16:47:53 »
here is some of my boxed ones

thats all i can get to right now and ive got about 5 on the way ill post as soon as they get here
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 19:04:48 »
poptart you want my mini eliminator, i want the half traxx! haha

i almost flipped out, i thought you had a full sized boxed fx-4. but i guess i still have to only 9.5v know on here unless someones hiding one.

i love the mini's in boxes cause i'd rather have the big ones to run and get dirty

what all i want from your boxed collection.

twin turbo aero hoppers
shocker
mini hammer
mini fx-4
big rig
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 22:35:52 »
sorry cz, no box. the truck is mint and has only been ran 2 times both on carpet.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 23:08:35 »
hhmmmmm, well do i have anything you like?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 00:18:09 »
hell yeah i want your mini eliminator !!!,,both twin turbo aero's are brand new sealed, im very lucky to have those,,,the mini fx-4 is brand new and so is the mini hammer but i popped the tape and slid them out the box but they have never been out the styrofoam or touched by anyone not even me the big rig was brand new sealed when i got it but i ran it once on my tile floor you wouldnt be able to tell at all unless i told you and my half traxx ive ran twice on carpet,, its flawless and oh so strong it will do wheelies from a stand still lol,,but yeah man maybe we can work some trade out or im just gonna keep offering you cash till you sell it,,ive got a new boxed 9.6v eliminator coming so i have to get that boxed mini lol
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 00:26:46 by poptart »
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 09:31:42 »
that eliminator you bought isn't new, the tires are dirty if i'm thinking of the right one. what funny is i think some of these i was bidding on or missed the buy it nows for, and not i see them in your collection haha. how much did you get the fx-4 for?

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 12:13:48 »
yeah your thinking of the right one,i just meant new to me. its pretty clean other than the tires from the pics,, but well see when i get it im very picky lol,,,the fx is brand spanking new i got it for $80,,im so tempted to pull it out lol but im not
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 14:05:00 »
so sweet, wouldn't it be epic if all the collectors on here met and put all their boxed one's together, it would look glorious!

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 18:29:34 »
that would be sick!!!! one day id love for all of us to meet and have like a swap meet/meet and greet that would be super cool,,,im sure atleast half of us has something another one of us needs but with work,kids,women etc we dont have time to take pics and talk about every little tyco part we have so a swap meet would be dope in my book
Hit it Mr.butters!!!

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 20:33:49 »
well cz, it turns out that im in serious need of some money so i listed the harley truck on ebay. sorry we couldnt work a deal but i need to pay some bills.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 21:36:21 »
agreed poptart. i would just be amazed by the massive amount of tycos! haha

i saw olds i'm considering it.

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 22:48:46 »
that would be great cz, it would be nice to know its going to a collector that wont destroy it. if you want it i could do 165 shipped

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 23:19:57 »
i would put it in the box if i did. i'm tempted, i'll sleep on it.

poptart

• Gold Level
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011, 23:20:47 »
this just came in the mail today!!! boxed taiyo mini blaster,,i also have the red one in the box on the way aswell so we can race!!!, check out the cool little poster,,any one on here read japanese? lol

Hit it Mr.butters!!!

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011, 23:25:34 »
these minis are fun, just wish they were as fast as their bigger counter parts haha! my red blaster has spiked tired on it right now for winter  ::)