Author Topic: mw3  (Read 8475 times)

olds45512

• Silver Level
mw3
« on: December 14, 2011, 16:25:48 »
Just wondering if there's any call of duty players on here? I love cod and the new modern warfare is pretty awesome.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: mw3
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 19:18:52 »
I have Modern Warfare 2. I love the Spec Ops. I haven't really done much online with it. I got up somewhere around level 25 online. I guess that's one reason why I didn't jump on MW3 right away... still so much left to finish in the one I have.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 19:33:45 »
im actually a legit 10th level prestige on mw2, not one of those hackers that cheated to get it. the spec ops on mw3 are pretty good.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 19:38:43 »
I think my brother said he got prestige 5 times. At that point he was working every 3 days (as a paramedic) so pretty much had at least 16 hours each week where he was at home and able to play while his wife was working.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

olds45512

• Silver Level
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 19:45:57 »
yea i did that before my son was born, i still have a decent amount of time to play but nowhere near as much as i use to.

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 19:59:45 »
Yep. I completely understand. I have 3 kids now... and probably the only reason I'm online right now is because my wife is visiting a friend and watching a movie there for another half hour.

NickJones

• Copper Level
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 02:04:18 »
One of the best games I have ever played ..