Author Topic: The Flood on Fuel Radio  (Read 3646 times)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
The Flood on Fuel Radio
« on: May 08, 2009, 08:27:54 »
Yesterday we had two test runs of The Flood, our new all request hour on Fuel Radio. In the morning I ran it manually. That was an intense hour; lots of things to check, verify, and update. After talking with Tom about it more, he set up the program to run an automated version of The Flood in the evening. It was going fine until we ran into a little glitch which stalled out the broadcast. Hopefully by next Thursday the automated process will be straightened out.

Running The Flood has also gotten us talking again about adjusting the shows on The Refinery Rock Radio to allow requests. I definitely think it a good experiment for both stations.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
Re: The Flood on Fuel Radio
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:02:20 »
Tom had been working on automating the show, but we found out that we have to change the method for accepting requests for The Flood, so today all requests will be handled through the forum on FuelRadio.fm. If you enjoy modern hard rock and metal, especially hardcore, be sure to listen in this morning at 10 AM Eastern on FuelRadio.fm.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)