A board game designed by Nathaniel James "Dragon"
Use your troops to secure the best campsites!
What kind of game is this?
- Easy to learn; Simple game play with deeper strategies
- Inspired by Carcassonne, Robber Knights, and Homeworlds
- Challenging for adults, yet easy enough for kids
- For 2-4 players with 30-45 minutes of play time
- It's a fun strategy game for kids and adults!
In Rival Troops, players explore a campground, adding new sites to the expanding area. Players will move their troops around the board, trying to position themselves in the best sites to set up camp. At the end of the game, players will score points for the sites that they've claimed, as long as they have the majority of troops on a site.
The game is available to purchase through TheGameCrafter.com, which is a company based in Wisconsin, USA, so it's Made In America! Order yours today!Go To Shop