Author Topic: eBay Auctions for TYCO RC (2010)  (Read 48606 times)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: tyco auctions
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 08:14:54 »
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 08:23:09 »
i was thinking about bidding on it but i got enought hoppers plus im holding out coz i want 2 max hoppers 4x4s

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 14:13:10 »
its already gone lol i seen it and was gonna buy it too  :o missed opportunity again

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
eBay Auctions for TYCO RC (2010)
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 16:40:04 »
Thanks for starting a new thread for this guys. Yes, lets please put all auction posting into this thread. (We'll start a new thread at the beginning of the year.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 17:37:26 by Dragon »
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: eBay Auctions for TYCO RC (2010)
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 16:57:39 »
this one dont look bad and even has its box, thought about bidding since the yellow bandit is all iam missing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150480150528&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

heres another one that is probaly the better of the two yellow/red bandits listed
http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-REMOTE-CONTROL-TYCO-TURBO-BANDIT-TRUCK-9-6V-/290463305790?pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 17:43:22 »
That auction on the Heads Up Hopper was cancelled by the seller, apparently because he was planning to sell it with the adaptor.

Quote from: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170526437233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
On 14-Aug-10 at 21:09:24 BST, seller added the following information:

UPDATE: REASON FOR AUCTION BEING CANCELLED

I apologise to everyone who has bid on the Heads Up Hopper. Upon closer inspection of the charger I have now found that I am missing the adaptor from the T5 plug to the battery pack. I have been to Maplin and they do not stock such items. Unfortunately the local electronics shop is closed on Sunday, so I will be unable to source the part before the auction ends.

I feel it is only fair and honest to purchase the adaptor so that I can sell the car with all parts and ready to go. I will therefore be re-listing the item within one week.

Once again, I am extremely sorry to those of you have bid. Please keep an eye out for the re-listed auction. As a gesture of good will, I will take email addresses and contact you when the item is available with ALL parts and ready to use to ensure you do not miss out on the chance to purchase the car. 

Kind Regards,

Andrew
andrew_hiles@hotmail.com
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 23:31:23 »
whats the difference between that heads up hopper, and the other heads up hopper with the turning head? besides the color scheme

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 21:44:43 »
red bandit someone used buy now-200

one of the yellow baja bandits someone used the buy now for-89

looks like the other yellow baja bandit is over 200 bucks now with a few hours to go
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 23:25:07 »
There is a Jet Bandit on eBay. It looks like the mini bandit, it doesn't work though looks cool.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 20:26:51 »
yellow bandit-232

the hidden black turbo bandit like new-132

my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 21:02:30 »
There is a Jet Bandit on eBay. It looks like the mini bandit, it doesn't work though looks cool.

seen that, be cool to have if it worked
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

scorcher

• Platinum Level
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 09:58:45 »
That auction on the Heads Up Hopper was cancelled by the seller, apparently because he was planning to sell it with the adaptor.

i dont think any 1 would of cared about that realy tho lol not on that type of car

he could of just put a msg on it asking them to retract there bid if there not happy with that
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 10:04:12 by scorcher »

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 12:23:41 »
Yeah, I guess if he was selling it RTR (Ready-To-Run) then some people might have given him a lower rating though. I think it was better for the seller to be cautious even if most wouldn't care.

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 15:10:14 »
thrue that!!! i sold an eliminator and some guy had asked if i had a battery and charger and i told him i had one i could throw in there, not knowing it posted the question in the ebay auction, that guy didnt win the auction but the other guy never mentions wanting or needing one, so i sent the eliminator out and didnt think of the battery/charger.........he leaves a negative feedback until i sent him...............feedba ck extorsion at its finest
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator