Author Topic: Hi, I'm New!!!  (Read 4015 times)

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
Hi, I'm New!!!
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:39:18 »
-Hi Everybody, I'm SavedONE, (I'm a born-again Christian).  I found this site about 2 days
ago, & decided to join in on the fun!!!  I can't post pics as I lay in bed, I'm handicapped, but I've been into RC since 1986, when I got a Nikko Turbo Panther for Christmas.  I read the names of some Tyco's I've not seen, will you post some pics for me, (of them)?
-Tyco Super Bandit (is it 7.2V, like the Super Fast Traxx?)
-Maxx Traxx
-Micro Traxx   and anything else you think I should see too please, thank-you guys :)

scorcher

• Platinum Level
Re: Hi, I'm New!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:24:23 »
welcome we have abit of alist going on at the moment i got a few more to list to it have a look and welcome to the forums

http://dragonhobbies.com/forum/index.php?topic=5504.0
50 rc toy - hobby cars from 1979-2021

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:58 »
if you look through some of the posts some have lots of pictures, like " My collection Please add yours for others to see" there are fast traxx, super fast traxx, maxx traxx, and a monster traxx all on that one plus more along with it.

Welcome to the forum!! God Bless! ;D
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 13:54:44 »
welcome.............and nope the super bandit is 9.6v but it is faster than the original bandit
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

SavedONE

• Bronze Level
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 16:39:25 »
-Thanks for the welcome guys, cool forum!!!

pendemic

• Silver Level
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 20:04:28 »
welcome welcome!!!  :D

Dragon

• Administrator
  • Platinum Level
  • Have you played my board game?
    • Rival Troops
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 12:25:19 »
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find lots of great Tyco stuff here. If you ever have a question about something, don't hesitate to ask. We get lots of visitors here for Tyco stuff and even if someone isn't posting now you just might encourage them to give us some nuggets of their knowledge.
"Hello IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? ... OK, well, the button on the side. Is it glowing?... Yeah, you need to turn it on. Err, the button turns it on. Yeah, you do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes." - Roy (The IT Crowd)