Author Topic: 4x4 bandit set!!!  (Read 13290 times)

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: 4x4 bandit set!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2010, 22:53:22 »
its upto 60 now!!

when i bought my first 2 eliminators, there was a mint yellow one in canada that stayed on ebay for a month which i bought after buying a  nice pink one for 100, sold the pink for 115 after a few months, and traded the yellow one to turbobandit on this forum for a lambo, he listed it and it sold for over 200 bucks
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2010, 23:20:00 »
yeah i might just get that body and put it on instead. what is the difference between the bandit and the eliminator. is one a 370 and 380 motor?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 00:35:34 »
same motors, the eliminator has a higher gear ratio. the bandit hi gear ratio is just a little bit higher than the eliminators lo gear. the eliminators just hum when in hi gear.

i havent checked yet but i think the eliminators board puts out more juice to the motor to get it going since the gears so hi, i put a eliminator rear in a bandit and it just didnt have the power of the eliminator or the bandit, i think that with the lower ratio of the bandit it doesnt need as much power to th motor for it to run fast, you will be in good position to test this since you have two eliminators.

my thinking is a bandit lower geared rear hooked to the higher power of the eliminator will make a beast of an r/c. should beable to pop wheelies on command, one of your wild things will have the same rear as bandit
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 11:21:25 »
i will try it i know one of the eliminators is for parts, so i'll take the back end off of the areo hopper( which is really a blaster back end) and try that.

i'm guessing that that is the difference between the hoppers and aero hoppers too?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 21:37:49 »
hey i thought you bought the tyco ferrari? cz? i seen a yellow one in the box but didnt like it as much as the grey one
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2010, 22:04:13 »
no haha i didn't get it. i wasn't around when the action ended. i was just kidding.