Author Topic: My collection  (Read 19277 times)

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
My collection
« on: January 09, 2011, 20:48:51 »
I got as many together as I could today but I think this is enough for now.

Tyco

Radio Shack

Nikko

Does the bottom row remind anybody of the glass case at TOYS R US in the late 90's

New Bright

Traxxas, Tamiya, Team associated, Hpi and Team Losi

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 20:55:17 by Tyco Bandit King »
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
Re: My collection
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 20:54:10 »
man thats impressive.

for some reason i like all the old nikko scorpions, i have the yellow with blower one and i had that newer red one. i also had that black phantom 2
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

hobby graded suspension bandit

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 21:01:43 »
you have the new bright corvettes!!!! are they the 9.6v?? i have/had one but i killed it and it would only go in revese. it was actually my sisters. i've been watching to see if one ever shows on ebay but they are all 6v. and i see you dont have the blue f150 from new bright but all the other colors.

do you have enough mutators and 4x4 off roaders? haha
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 21:08:58 »
Yeah those older Toyota body trucks are some of my favorites
CZ:

Those are all 1/10 scale 9.6v corvettes. The one in the middle is my original from 1998. Im halfway done converting the one on the right to a hobby car.

The blue new bright F150 is on the shelf but I took its body off and put one on that I painted to look like the black one I had back in 96. The body is in a closet, ill be taking pictures of all the rc bodies I have and posting them too very soon.

I think I have enough of the off-roaders haha, 2 on the left are brand new, the 3rd is my original,  the 4th is the hobby car and the one on the right is for driving how ever I feel/parts haha. I have another mutator somewhere
around here

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 21:14:53 »
oh man, those corvettes are fast and so light i loved whipping it around, it could compete with the sf traxx on the street.

darn i thought i had the one you needed to have all the colors haha.

did you see the hopper bodies i posted that you might want for your hobby grade wild thing? but you probably have more wild thing bodies
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 21:48:49 »
They were very fast for the motor they used in them, it would really fly with a hopper motor in it.

The good generation of those new bright trucks were made from 96-99 years after sucked. They made that f150 in many colors so you could still come across one I dont have, like the pewter f150 they made in 1997 (on the red ones box). The silverados were the fastest of them and would pop the wheels almost into a wheelie from a dead stop. The jeep on the left is dual motor and 4wd from 1993, the way to tell 4wds apart from 2wd is they have dual shocks in the front and last year of them was 95

I was gonna ask you about that yellow body to put on my hopper and how much you wanted for it

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 21:53:25 »
hmmm i didnt know there ever was a good year for new bright, especially one that would pop a wheelie by using revers let alone a dead stop. be nice to see one in action
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 21:54:18 »
well would you want the other body that has the  blach roll cage on it too?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 21:57:02 »
yeah there was a good time for new brights, the f150 and the corvettes were good.

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 22:04:24 »
Yeah back in the 90's they were awesome fun for very cheap. You wouldnt believe the kind of mud and water I would go through with those 2wd trucks. If you reverse them then go forward they will stand on the back bumper, even in high gear. The ones made after 1999 dropped significantly in power

The 1/10 scale ram on the left is from 1998 and it has more power than any non hobby grade car, it wheelies like crazy and grass doesn't even slow it down. On the other hand the one on the right is a Baja Extreme made in 2002 and has literally about 1/3 as much power. Same with the rock crawler jeep on the left made in 2006 it has no power stock

I might want both depending on how much you want for them

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 22:10:14 »
maybe like 12 for them or you could just take of some on the outlaw i want

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 22:16:41 »
Yeah thats not bad, I still need to think what I wanna do on the outlaw.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 22:23:09 »
sell it to me!!!!!!!!!! haha i need it i'm beggin ya haha

performerrpm

• Platinum Level
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2011, 22:27:45 »
looking into your colection i dont see a red mint red bandit in the box, i thought maybee you had two of them and thats why you sold one too turbobandit, i guess the one i have is the exact one you posted pics of along time ago on the old forum
my current r/cs

bad boy black bandit-40+

nib red bandit

red bandit in box

black bandit stock

black fast traxx truck

eliminator

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 22:48:47 »
actually he has a stash of about 20 of them that he wont show anyone.