Author Topic: Are you looking for something specific? tyco or nikko cars you had as kids?  (Read 21355 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Well what is your price range for these? I no longer have a hi jacker but do have eliminators and bandits and fast traxx if you like them.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

rustlers1911

• Copper Level
I am not looking for r/c's that are boxed or perfect condition. I want r/c's that I can play with and not worry about them getting a little scratched. Got any that fit that criteria?

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Go to the thread check it out by me and you will see what I have I'm one that likes nice runner cars. The thread is a page back.
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

rustlers1911

• Copper Level
I cannot find where you are talking about. I would be ok spending around $100 for the right RC

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
http://dragonhobbies.com/forum/index.php?topic=6448.0

there you go thats a link to the thread.

ive gotten two other black bandits that aren't as nice since this which might interest you, whuch ill have to get pictures up.

rustlers1911

• Copper Level
Yes, please get some pictures of the black Bandits up. Sounds like they could be what I am looking for.