Author Topic: My collection  (Read 19154 times)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
Re: My collection
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 08:06:30 »
of snap you are thinking about touching m traxx collection! haha the orange mini traxx has no remote so i dont know what its like its just for show. the yellow one in the box is in nice condition mini scuffs but i think it has paper work, runs nice.

parts/project lambo. i've been piecing it together, the tires aren't original, causing them to rub the body, and the steering doesn't straiten, so it needs to bee cleaned or a new servo. there are some other minor part changes too

parts eliminators. both rears are stripped but the one doesn't have an original rear its a bandit/hopper rear. i know the circut board works on one, the other i don't know the wires are all pulled and need resoldered.  there are three extra 49mhs eliminator body one that is bad, one that needs cleaned and a nice one the is lacking the eliminator sticker across the hood and the 9.6v turbo on the roof.

yeah i did forget that little porche haha i had just gotten it that day. i've never had a 6v car that impresses me. but the mini eliminator is sweet haha for indoors, but i want a 6v that will beast it up outside
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 13:21:03 »
Yeah I was just curious if any of them were anything I could use.

After driving both the stock outlaws last night I think I had more fun with them than any other tyco lately. Since they weigh nothing they can be as fast as 9.6v cars with just a speed control upgrade
More R/C cars than your local hobby shop

Old school is the only way to go

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 14:37:17 »
well i have more parts haha.

now you got me curious, you could make it compete with the 9.6v?
"If there are no such things as stupid questions than what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they suddenly become smart right before they are about to ask a question?"

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 15:24:07 »
Actually with 7.2v and the conversion it already competes with the 9.6v cars. Im gonna race them head to head to see how well it really does against them. If I ran a 7.4v lipo im sure it would be a good bit faster than any 9.6v tyco but I would have to test it first.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 15:58:23 »
that is what id want it to be able to do beat the bigger tyco's. as you reffered to it a "sleeper outlaw". i want to make some tyco's sleepers

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 17:30:46 »
If right now I wanted to try to beat every 9.6v tyco made with the outlaw I would take my mamba speed control out of the off-roader and the 7.4v lipo and install them in the outlaw. It would almost definitely be much faster.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 18:05:35 »
very cool. i realized that shelf with the off roaders, it is all the same body styles across the shelf. or basically.

and that new bright ram does look sweet, i've never seen one before

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 18:37:30 »
The off-roaders have a 79 f150 body and the wild cougars have a very similar style old ford body resembling one from the mid 80's. I got the off-roader the same year my brother got the wild cougar for xmas in 1992.

Yeah the ram is made to look like the 97 SS/T trucks one of my favorite new brights

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 18:59:24 »
before i saw that i thought that my bros f150 was pretty big, haha.

see and it looks like you have one too many wild cougars  ;D

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 19:27:48 »
Haha I wish I had a few more wild cougars cause I would modify one if I had an extra. One is new in box and the other is my stock drivers. The next would be a dual mod motor hobby setup.

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2011, 23:17:50 »
you could do it to the nikko road shredder i have. i'm not to fond of it, cause its slower than the fast traxx, but it is imported haha

lagalaxy8

• Copper Level
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 09:33:13 »
I like the Xj220. What battery does it take?

Tyco Bandit King

• Gold Level
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 12:22:50 »
Yeah I have a landshark which is the same as the road shredder just different body. They are both similar to the wild cougar except it doesnt have the fake shocks up front and has a completely different radio system. The wild cougar as actually a bit faster and has soo much more control with its pistol grip control. It drifts awesome on woods floors. The road shredder/landshark would be a good car for a hobby conversion.

The XJ220 takes 8 aa batteries, really needs a 9.6v conversion

mstana

• Silver Level
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2011, 16:56:19 »
How much would you want for your road shreddar?  :)

czstycor/c

• Platinum Level
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2011, 23:58:48 »
well its one tread is broke, but i fixed it kinda you can see it on a thread somewhere here or if you want i'll put the picture up again

and i need you name to ship the treads!!! haha